Attract the Search Engines & Your Target Market with a Well Optimized Website
The key to being successful online is to have a website that is attractive to both the search engines and to the people you want to market your product & services too. Review the keys below and call us to discuss how we can help your business attract visitors online.
- A website is more than just the pretty public face you see on the screen
- Having a well built website platform is the first step in being attractive to the search engines
- Having a well designed site page, website structure and a clear sitemap can help the search engines find all of your website pages
- Avoid old web technology like Flash or Java Applets can ensure your website is mobile ready
- Over 1 billion searches are done using Google every month but…
- You need to know the exact keywords that your target market is using to search, and you should optimize your website by…
- Adding these keywords to strategic locations on your website.
- Finding and using strategic keywords on your website is the foundation of On Page search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowing who you want to sell to (specifically) aids in a clear marketing message and becoming attractive to your potential customers – we help you choose the target markets you want to attract
- Position your product or service for the target market(s), using language and imagery they will relate to
- Just because you pick and dominate a niche – it does not preclude you from taking that successful model and duplicating it for another target market and product/service pairing
- Search engines love keyword rich content – fresh, relevant content that users are looking for
- Blogs, infographics, articles, case studies, project specifications, social media & frequently asked questions and answers are all ways to add uniqueness and relevancy to your website
- We research and build a plan for developing the right content unto your site that answers the questions in your target market’s mind